The Big event, at EventCity, Manchester on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 May 2014
The Big Event is Motability`s biggest event of the year and offers you the chance to see the largest display of vehicles for disabled people in the UK. It provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with Motability.
The Big Event will be held entirely indoors over two days at EventCity, Manchester on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 May 2014.
9am to 4pm
The Big event will host the UK’s largest display of vehicles available through the Motability Scheme, including:
- Over 80 cars from 20 different manufacturers
- Over 30 scooters and powered wheelchairs
- Adaptations from a wide range of adaptation companies
- Over 20 Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
· Test drive adapted and non adapted cars
- Chat to our Motability advisors who are on hand to answer your questions
- Meet our Scheme Partners - Kwik Fit, RAC and RSA Motability
- Get advice from The Forum of Mobility Centres and Disabled Motoring UK
- A free hot or cold drink for every visitor
- Children's entertainment including Billy the Bear!
- A chance to win a Sony 40" LED TV in our free prize draw
Come along and meet our friendly team, to answer any questions you may have…www.motability.co.uk
View all Blogs